Admission of students under Government Quota through Tamilnadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA) is conducted by Anna University, Chennai. Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions is a single window admission process for admission to first year Engineering and Technology courses like B.E./B.Tech. degree courses in Anna University affiliated colleges.
Candidates may also join the College under Management Quota. Admission forms shall be obtained from the College office.
The eligibility criteria for admission into the B.E/B.Tech courses are as follows:
Eligibility for First Year B.E/B. Tech
A pass in 10+2 or HSC or equivalent with the minimum prescribed marks with Physics, Chemistry and Science as a subject.
B.E. / B.TECH PROGRAMMES – Eligibility for Lateral entry (Direct second Year):
A pass with prescribed minimum eligibility marks in any one of the Diploma in Engineering / Technology of the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamilnadu or an equivalent degree in the prescribed courses.
A pass in any recognized Bachelor’s degree in Science of 3 years duration with a minimum eligibility marks along with a 10 + 2 + 3 pattern with Mathematics as one of the subjects at Plus Two Level.
Both Diploma qualified and B.Sc. qualified candidates should have obtained the following minimum eligibility marks for admission to Lateral Entry Courses.
Submission of certificates
The following certificates in original must be submitted at the time of admission
- Selection intimation card / CET – Entrance Examination Mark Sheet and Hall Ticket.
- SSLC Certificate with marks (for evidence of Date of Birth).
- Higher Secondary Course Mark sheet. (All appearances including improvement).
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last studied.
- Medical Certificate for fitness study.
- Nativity Certificate.
- Conduct Certificate.
- Original Community Certificate.
- Sports Certificates of achievement, if allotted under Sports Quota.
- Extra Curricular Certificates, if any.
- Eligibility Certificate (other State candidates only).
- Five Passport size photos.
- 5th and 6th Semester Mark Sheets (Lateral Entry).
- Photo Copies of all appearances (in case of more than one attempt)
422A, Periyakulam Road (Convent Bus Stop),
Theni – 625 531.
Phone: +91 – 4546 – 250301
Mobile: +91 – 94897 22194
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
College Campus @
Dindigul Periyakulam National Highway,
Devathanapatti (PO)– 625 602,
Phone: +91 – 4546 – 235010/20