RULES AND REGULATIONS
VPV College of Education aspires to impart excellent education and to inculcate discipline among the students so that they are trained as excellent teachers.
- College normally works from 9.20 am to 5.00pm.
- Students are required to be regular and punctual to the classes. Students are expected to be in the class at least 5 minutes before the commencement of the period.
- Students should maintain perfect order and strict silence inside the Lecture hall / Laboratories.
- Unnecessary movement from one bench to another bench should be avoided. Movement outside the class room between lectures should be minimum and for valid reasons only.
Students are expected to attend college well-dressed with good taste and no trace of immodesty.
- Boys : Pants, Shirt with Black Shoes.
- Girls: Pants, Overcoat Shirt with Black Shoes.
C. Attendance requirements
The College will work during an academic year minimum of 180 days per annum, and for a.
- All the Candidates must put in a minimum of 75% of attendance
- The students should not be absent / take leave without prior permission from the principal. Any unauthorized absence will be viewed seriously and liable for punishment.
- If anyone is absent for a continuous period of FIVE days, he/she shall be deemed to have been removed from the rolls of the college. Such students may be readmitted.
- If a request is made to the Principal explaining the reasons for his / her absence.
D. Academic Standards
- Students should attend all tests and show good academic progress. Willful and unauthorized absence of students will be taken as serious offence and penalized suitably.
- Regularity in writing the tests and satisfactory performance of students in tests are essential for permitting the students to appear for the university examination at the end of the academic year
- Students are expected to pay all the fees due to the college before the due date as notified by the college. Fees once paid will not be refunded. If any student discontinues the course in the middle of academic year, he / she have to pay all the full fees for the entire course.
- Students are expected to use courteous and polite language towards members of staff and conduct themselves with dignity both in and outside the campus.
F. Other Rules
1. The students should display their college identity card prominently, while they are inside the college or while traveling in the college bus. The security staff will not permit any student inside the college without their identity card.
2. All the students should wear formal dress with shoes. Jeans, T-shirts will not be permitted.
3. Using of Mobile phones, pager, cameras etc are prohibited inside the campus. If found using it will be confiscated.
4. Smoking and consumption of any intoxicants/tobacco are totally prohibited inside the campus.
5. Students should not cause any damage to any of the property, equipments, instruments, tools etc. In case of any damage the cost of the same will be recovered from the student along with a fine.
6. The students should not hold any meeting or collect any money from other students without proper permission from the principal.
7. The student should maintain dignity and decorum inside and outside the campus and respect the teachers and elders.
8. All the important information will be read in the classes and a copy displayed in the notice board. The students should regularly read the contents in the notice board and the college will not be responsible for any ignorance of information by the students.
9. The students should take care of their belongings and the college will not be responsible for any loss of such belongings.
10. The students should not involve themselves in any political/religious activity inside the campus.
11. The students should maintain self-discipline in the class rooms, canteen, playgrounds, and library and in other common places inside the campus and in the buses while traveling.
12. The Decision of the Principal is final and is binding on all the students on all academic matters.